What Personal Information is Collected
Depending on how you use Blink Optical, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give Blink Optical information is completely up to you, but keeps in mind that if you withhold information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
When Personal Information is collected
Blink Optical will ask you for information, including some personal information, if you use one of several services:
- Becoming a registered user. In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit Blink Optical's web pages. But, you will have to register if you want to place orders or make full use of our services.
- Making a purchase. When you buy something on BlinkOptic.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of BlinkOptic.com. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your credit card number, shipping and billing addresses in the My Account - Profile page.
How Blink Optical Protects Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
Who Views Your Personal Information
Blink Optical may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes.
Personal information may be disclosed if required by law.
Making a Purchase
When you buy something on BlinkOptic.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of BlinkOptic.com. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your credit card number, shipping and billing addresses in the My Account - Profile page. If you change your mind about storing this information, you can amend or delete it by going to the relevant area of the My Account-Profile page and following the instructions. You can access this section using your registration password.
Cookies on BlinkOptic.com
we collect some anonymous information about how you use the site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. These cookies track information such as how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. The cookies track your computer, not you. They are not connected to any personal information about you.
Questions about This Policy
- Blink Optical
- Call Or click contact us for more information